As i hold this s9 in my hands and attempt to set it up, im in awe: how can someone love me so much to spend so much on something i mentioned on a whim or jokingly mentioned now and then? Despite how much i complained abt my phone having no memory, i honestly had no intention of changing it - not until it started showing serious problems, at least. But yet, here i am, few months shy of the "2 year anniversary" of my s7 and holding an s9 in my hands. I only ever said that if i got an s9, it would be for the purple colour. But never did i intend to get one - i was content. Yet here i am, the owner of a new s9 and im just - speechless. Thank u so much to my parents who really give me everything. Yall give me all that i want and more and i cant thank yall enough for this. My intention was to use this phone until it couldnt be used and now i have this s9. I will do my best to take care of it, i promise. I'm just not someone who takes the best care of things hahaha. Thank you so much and im sorry for making you spend this much on me. When this phone spoils i'll go back to the s7 - make sure i fully utilise all my phones until they crash and burn hahahah
Thank you
I love you guys
Hope™
Comments
Post a Comment