Oh No, Oh Dear, How?

I seem to be having a lot of second thoughts that cause quite a bit of anxiety in me lately. Recently, like literally a few minutes ago it's about this new pair of shoes I just bought like an hour ago. It seems to fit a little big even though it's us8 (I'm us9) and I already asked for a smaller size when buying jn. And now I keep having thoughts like omg why didn't I ask to try size 7???? What if that fits better instead??? Hello slx you just spent $40 on a pair of shoes that might be a little big for your feet???!?!?!?!?!!?!!! But I think I really need to know to calm down and since I'm already wearing it, since my second thoughts only started coming in after I cut the tags and wore it out, I really just have to learn that it's ohkay. It's ohkay if we make mistakes, it's ohkay if sometimes things don't fit perfectly. Sometimes we make mistakes and sometimes we don't make the best choices. But it's ohkay because it's through mistakes that we learn and grow, that we develop as a person. So yes, it's ohkay and I will be ohkay. I will learn and I have learnt.

Be still, my erratic heart.

Hope™

Comments