God is good

Back then, his facebook description said he was Chrisitian but he never really said anything about it. Then for a while he seemed quite aethiest. Everytime i prayed for my family's salvation i prayed for my parents first; they seemed like an easier option. I felt that if my parents accepted Christ first maybe he would too. I remember telling everyone how he used to seem really aethiest but then idk maybe God would work in his life somehow. And He did.

Suddenly asked me about church during lunch, talked about baptism and the Gospel and it was really such an amazing experience. "I've always embodied Christian values in my life. I just didn't believe in God." - yeah. God's works and His Word is always with us, whether we believe or not. That's why you've always embodied Chrisitan values (: "I believe nothing happens by coincidence." - it's true. We are all beautifully and wonderfully created, everything is planned.

He said he'll be visiting his friend's church and Lord I pray that You will truly touch his heart and speak to him.

God chose the person whom i thought had the hardest heart towards Him to show me His goodness, His grace and His mercy in my life and my family. Truly all glory and praise goes to God. He is the Lord of all earth and He is the Lord of my life. God showed me how all this time when i thought he had a hard heart but still hoped in the Lord that he will be saved, the Lord had been slowly chipping at the edges of his heart and had showed him His goodness. This gives me so much hope. One day, my family will be saved. We will all go to church and we can have that family time talking about God that ive always dreamed of. And for that to happen, i should equip myself well with the Gospel as well. Time to stop slacking and procrastinating lee xian ur family needs ur help to explain when they ask u questions. U can do it!

Lord,
I thank You so much Lord. Thank You so so so much. Al praise and glory goes to You. Thank You for speaking to my brother and working in his life. Lord i feel like i finally understand how it feels like in heaven when someome comes to Christ. Even though he hasn't converted(?) yet, i just know it Lord. I know that You will continue to work in his life and show him Your goodness and i just know that he will come to You oh Lord. I just wanna commit my brother into Your hands Lord. I pray that You will continue to speak to him and that his eyes, heart and ears will be open to experience and understand Your goodness in his life. Lord i thank You for all the work You have done and will be doing in his life Lord. You truly are amazing. Thank You so much.
In Jesus' Name i pray,
Amen

Hope™

Comments