Ntmbc

So im not gonna say the full thing just incase they google and see this HAHAHAHA

But anyway, omw home from ntmbc now. And tbh i was quite disappointed in it? I thought it was gonna be like a workshop where i would learn things. And not just a casting call made to look like something fun. Like... they gave a lot of helpful comments for the acting session but i feel like all of us are non-actors. How can you expect us to be able to know what you were looking for? I feel like it wouldve been a lot better if there were sharings and small lessons?

There's this one guy j, he's rly super nice tho. Like just a paragraph for special mention hehe. Cos like, i think one grp the girl screwed up rly badly and she was damn upset. And he actl came out to talk to her and tell her his exp and stuff. He's so nice man i want a friend like him HAHAHA

Anyway, it was a casting call la. So i did go in with the slight hope that something would come out of it. But i also told myself that if this isn't God's will for me then well i wont get it la cos God knows all right? Haha. And i guess it really isn't? I'll see what doors open up in the future from Him, and i'll let Him lead me to the right path. I trust Him (:

Things may not go well now, and i may not like where i am but hey, He is in control of it all. He won't try to harm me. Yes, i may be hurt or salty or disappointed from time to time (not implying that i feel this now kay i just feel disappointed) but in the long run, i'll be happy. I just know it (:

When it's the hardest to trust, that's when i need to trust the hardest. When it's the hardest to pray, that's when i need to pray the hardest. When it's the hardest to believe, that's when i need to believe the hardest.

Praise God for all that he has done in my life. Praise God for at least letting me have this experience. I've learnt and i'll know what to do better in the future (:

I believe that 2 stars or not, if it's God's will things will work out.

Yes keep thinking like that lx. And pls focus on ur studies.

Hope™

Ps. Oh also xb kept looking at me jn and i was like ???? What u doing HAHA

Comments