OMG IG REPOST?!?!?!?!?
Omg when i first saw the notification ftom marvy uchida i thought they were just commenting on my video or something BUT HOLY SHIT NO?!?!?!?!? THEY ACTUALLY REPOSTED MY VIDEO?!?!?!?!?! I RANDOMLY TAGGED THEM AND THIS WAS A SHIT CALLIGRAPHY VIDEO BUT THEY REPOSTED IT ONTO THEIR OFFICIAL ACC?!?!?!?!?!!!!?!?!?
i went to their acc to check it out AND THEN I SEE THAT FAMILIAR FREEZE FRAME OF MY VIDEO HOLY SHIT THIS IS SO COOL OMG I NEVER THOUGHT SOMETHONG LIKE THIS WOULD HAPPEN?!?!??? ESP NOT W THAT SHITTY VIDEO?!?!?!?!??!? i legit have better ones kay HAHA
Tbh im like ohkay ohkay w that marvy uchida pen. Like it frays but it's nubbad? Haha ><
I was wondering why so many non calligraphy accs were following me hahaha >< tbh my calligraphy skills are rly not there at all like legit. My words arent that pretty and my composition is shit. I'm still working on it so yeah ><
Dk if i shld be posting that ss on my ig since no one i know knows abt this acc. Maybe i wont hahhh since ive alr posted this here and have gotten my feelings out.
THANK YOU SO MUCH MARVY UCHIDA!!!!
Hope™
Comments
Post a Comment