Just saw a fanacc of a fan telling vixx it was her birthday and they wished her and talked to her and everything

My birthday is in four days

I will not regret not being able to talk to them.

I WONT.

I am thankful.

I am thankful that i got that chance not many had and i didnt blow it that bad. I am thankful i will be thankful and i will not regret.

I need to make myself believe this please make me believe this.

Nothing came to my mind i wanted to tell them it will be my birthday in four days.

I will be ohkay.

Please give me a hug i need it.

Yes i will be fine because someone is gonna celebrate my birthday for me. SOmeone planned an amazing surprise for me. Someone got scolded for me. Just for my birthday i will be happy i will be contented.

Yes i will.

I will the thankful and count my blessings rather than be jealous of what others have.

It's ohkay if we're fated we will meet again. I can do this.

I am ohkay.

I will be ohkay.

Every mistake teaches us a new lesson i'll be ohkay.

Lord i just pray that You will remove this uncomfortable feeling in my chest that i didnt get to talk to vixx Lord. I pray that Lord You will make me feel content that i even got to high five vixx. So what if i didnt manage to tell them it's my birthday on 3 june. Lord i just pray that i'll be fine Lord. Lord i pray that i will get to meet vixx again Lord and really talk to them like normal people and treat them like normal people. Lord i thank You so much for this day and i cannot thank You enough. it was a magical experience and i'm just so thankful for it. thank You. Lord please help me Lord through this i dont know why but Lord i know that You have my life planned out for me and Lord i just really hope that vixx is part of those plans. Lord, i really just pray that i will be able to see vixx again, even better actually fulfill my dream Lord. I commit all my anxieties, worries and regrets into Your hand Lord. Thank You. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen.

And magically i do actl feel better.

I will be ohkay.

I need to talk to you but i also know i need to sleep. Im sorry for worrying you but i need to talk to you so i'll look forward to your reply after i read this thank you so much and im sorry.

Hope™

Comments