I cannot poem. Lol
I'm lost.
What do I do?
There's no map in this place,
Only quicksand and volcanoes.
There's no leader to follow,
No stars as a guide.
Nothing.
I was thrown here unwillingly,
And am forced to walk through it.
Sometimes I think of leaving.
But then I realise who am I to decide my depature,
If I wasn't the one to decide my entrance?
I'm confused,
I'm frustrated,
I'm angry.
But most of all, I'm tired.
I've been walking for so long.
Were they in circles?
I would never know.
Sometimes I wish I had someone with me.
But then I realise it was a selfish thought.
Because they'd have to walk this never-ending road with me.
Who am I to force them into this?
I'm hungry,
I'm thirsty,
I'm sleepy.
But most of all,
I'm lost.
Help.
Save me.
Ps. Look i fixed the formatting cos idk why everything got lumped tgt ):
Comments
Post a Comment