Sighh.... I can't sleep.... Again.

Tbh IDEK if this is insomnia or just me screwing up my body clock so badly it's so confused with life lol. 

But like really I've been trying to sleep since before 1 guess what time is it now? I actually do feel tired but yet I just can't seem to sleep and I really does annoy me a little because I mean I'm not stupid (although my actions and thoughts prove otherwise but that's not the point) but like yeah little sleep is not good luhhhh 

So since now I have the time maybe I should talk about stuff that's been happening lately. More specifically stuff about dreamstation. Ohkay so I haven't blogged abt what happened in dec (IKR like whaaaat) but yeah so basically where I learn dance (and singing) from is a this place called dreamstation. 

Dreamstation is closing down. 

And even though I've only been here for 3 months I really do feel a little bummed abt it. I mean we're such a close knit family in a sense I guess?? Like I mean tr teschers here are all close to the students and the students are close to one another. And like I like how the six of each class is. Big classes annoy me because in a way, the teacher can't specifically look at each and every one of the students and correct what's wrong with him/her. And in dreamstation class sizes are small. Like I'm talking about one person small. I've attended classes BY MYSELF cos everyone decided to ditch me before not kidding. And yeah I do like that cos I rly get to learn a lot from it. And it's like now that ds is closing, all the teachers are splitting apart and to venues that are pretty inconvenient for me to get to and like... I guess I just really don't want it to happen??? >< 

Like ohkay fine dt and Brendan are both gg to path which is a good thing cos we're prolly gonna take dt's urban course and uh not do sure abt brendan yet cos like haven't seen it oops >< (eh dt only tagged me in his la ohkay). And edison and ahlee aren't gonna teach anymore. Yuni... Idk if I'm allowed to say this but yeah she won't teaching either for reasons that idk if they're confidential or not. The thing now on my mind is ryezal's class. Contrary to what I believed, I really ended up liking waacking and like... Now that ds is closing, ryezal doesn't really teach at anywhere else and actually he does but it's hiphop. I want to learn waacking from him. So like yeah... Idk?? Xiuru and I were talking abt it just now too.. Maybe I'll go look it up someday yeah? (: 

So yeah that's primarily what's on my mind i guess. About dreamstation. Cos I really did make friends with everyone there and I don't want the friendship to go down with the closure of ds. Rather than w the students I mean cos we are likely gonna attend classes tgt, I mean the teachers. Like idk????? I just... The teachers are really nice people and in a way I guess we're quite familiar w each other now and like I don't really wanna drift apart la in a sense. 

Sigh why am I thinking of all of these now I guess I should be trying (and hopefully not failing) to sleep soon huh. Btw this is not worrying right HAHA 

Wells, wish me luck? 

Hope™

Ps. Something tells me that I've alr written something like that before and if I've alr have please forgive me. Someone has terrible memory here >< 

I NEED NEED NEED MEMORIES. I NEED NEED NEED MEMORIES. I NEED NEED NEED MEMORIES. I NEED NEED NEED MEMORIES. Sorry I love this song. And it was performed live today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But I haven't got a chance to watch it yet otl

Comments