Strength is not being the last one standing, the one that could fend off all his enemies. Strength is being able to stand up everytime you fall down and continue running with undying fervor.
I didnt pass this time but it's ohkay. Im attending the workshops tomorrow and i'll be learning street jazz. Im also gonna audition for jellyfish and i will send it maybe every month? HAHA PLS DONT GET ANNOYED AT ME
But yeah
Tbh i dont feel anything now.
Do i feel sad? Disappointed? Do i feel like crying? Actually no. Not at all. My heart is just beating a little weirdly but other than that i feel nothing. Is this bad?
I do feel one thing though: determination. I will do it. I will improve. I can do it! :D
A small fish in a big pond has a lot of room to grow.
The room for improvement is always the biggest room.
I wont lose hope. I wont lose faith. I will keep going (:
This is only one failure so i have much more time ahead of me and i'm ready!
I do have to bother about tertiary education tho. Which is really such a bother whoops.
Hope™
Comments
Post a Comment