OMG GUYS I FOUND IT I ACTUALLY FOUND IT!!!!!

I KNEW PRAYING WOULD HELP OMGGGG!!!!!

it turned out to be in my clothes drawer even though i looked through it alr???? thankful to andrea that told me to look for my royal blue leotard cos i found it then hehehe

omgg i'm just so happy now?????

it does smell a little weird from being inside there for so long BUT IT'S FINE OMG

i didn't blog abt it but i felt so empty w/o it. like i constantly had to look out for it when i was sleeping and i missed the smell of it so much so i started using a substitute ytd and it really just doesn't work as well haha

i think i left it there when searching for clothes on sat hahha

so for five days i didn't have it... those five days were torture.

i'm so happy rn ^~^

Hope™

Comments