Kpop boot camp audition

Ended quite some time ago waiting for mummy now hahahhha

Well i screwed it up

The judge was really nice but also quite scary ahahahha

She said that my projection (i think??? I cant rmb) was bad cos i sang really softly and she cant hear me. I tot i sing quite loud alr?

Oh wells

ANd she told me to sing higher ahahhaa. She said the same thing to a guy. So i sing like a guy

I sang love story and oh!dance hahaha. But oh!dance is v high so like i lowered it to fit me?

The girls w me were amazing

Im screwed

I wanted to join dance but i cant freestyle????? Like i thought of joining cos u can last min join one but then i was like nahh i cant do this shit. We could hear the music from outside and literally nothing came to my mind other than clapping OTL

Im sorry i suck

I was prolly really nervous too

We're getting an email later to say if we made it into the second round

Confirm didnt make it in one

But i hate that stupid annoying small bit if hope that's knocking at the back of my mind

It's so annoying

THat's why i dont hope

And ironically im called hope

So.... oh wells. The only good news i have is that i'll be joining a new dance class!!! Street jazz intro course at danzpeople ^^

And maybe i'll join those at dreamstation: D

So yeah

Idk

Hope pls go away

Im not being delusional and talking to myself

Im telling that annoying prick of a speck of hope at the back of my mind to get lost

Bye

Hope™

Comments