This feels nice (:
Ohkay so I was like looking around everywhere for Neo fics cos studying got annoying and I've done two papers mind you so I googled vixx fic recs or smth and came across a tumblr post w Neo fic recs!!!! HAPPINESS
Anyways I've actually read most of the fics recommended but there was one really good one so yay!
And then I came across this:
There was another one I was going to link but I can't find it in my bookmarks. It might be on my drafts here tbh. It's another N/Leo and something happens to Leo where he can't go to school anymore and N makes paper cranes and it was kind of sad but the good kind of sad?
From: http://ace-loves-xing.tumblr.com/post/88980398867/small-vixx-fic-rec-for-sushiteuk
So yeah obviously this is Paper Cranes, my fic!!! Well, maybe it isn't but... The description is basically my fic ahahahha sorry for being big headed ><
Anyways it feels nice to have someone recommend your fic to a friend, even though they didn't actually link it but thank you so much!!! My writing ain't that good but thanks!!!!
Speaking of which it's been nearly a year since that fic and where is my sequel??? NON-EXISTENT. I really doubt that I can get it up on his bday cos guess who has o's? But maybe I can upload it on Christmas??? It'll be cool if I could!!!! I feel sorry for everyone that I talked to on that fic.... I've been telling them that I was working on a sequel (or is it a prequel cos technically it's about Leo's life before the fic) since that fic came out and I really hope I'm not giving empty promises or anything D:
Well, I did start writing it.... Like three times so let's hope I can pull together something from it!
Maybe I can upload it on taek's bday! That's if I decide Chem and bio Mcqs ain't worth it.
It is la Kay. So maybe not Haizz
I should be studying what am I doing
Hope™
Comments
Post a Comment