I don't even...

Doing work makes me feel so insecure right now ohkay. Why am I not getting majority right???? Why am I making such HUGE mistakes????? Shouldn't I know this by now???? Why can't I explain myself properly??? 

Do you know how annoying this is becoming??? And it's not like I can go "oh maybe the sch paper so they set harder" NO THESE ARE FREAKING O LEVEL PAPERS I WOULD HAVE DONE SO BADLY SHOULD I BE BORN A FEW YEARS EARLIER. 

I'm serious. I've only gotten like an a1??? And it's not even high. I'm a bio person why is this suddenly becoming so difficult??? Is it because stress????? 

It really makes me 不服 ohkay. S'more it's not like maths where the actual paper is quite ohkay but the ones from other schools are shit. THESE ARE THE ACTUAL PAPERS AND IM DOING LIKE SHIT SHOULD I REREAD THE WHOLE DAMN TEXTBOOK OR SOMETHING HELP ME. 

Not to mention I haven't touched lotf and ss?????? FML I need to stop slacking. 

Hope™

Comments