Thankful, blessed

Having mixed emotions now.... Really thankful that my cousin is helping me in my studies but at the same time I can't help but feel that I'm troubling him... I really don't want to trouble anyone and I don't want to get anyone in trouble. So I really really really hope that I would not end up affecting him... I really do.

 I'm really so thankful that he's willing to help me.. Thank you!!!! 

Also, mummy and daddy say that I need more confidence. Like when I'm typing the MSG to him, I keep asking mummy to check it for me and they keep telling me to be confident. Is this really the lack of confidence? Idk... Because sometimes I just get really scared that I'll say something wrong bcos yknow what we say we can't take back. So idk if this is not having confidence or just being cautious... 

I really don't like messaging people that I talk to a lot irl. Somehow I end up being really awkward? Like I cant exactly text EYJJ and pea really well cos I'm so used to talking to them irl that I cant express myself properly in text. Same goes for my family members..... 

Well, really really thankful! Thank You God for blessing me with such wonderful people (: 

Hope™

Comments