[PRE] ballet exam
Hey, have I ever told u that I have grade 6 ballet exam today? Keke. Awkwardly sitting in the bus now :o everyone was like staring at me when I brought my bag down for recess ._.
Anyways ,FREAKING NERVOUS LA. Grade 6 eh! Smore I'm not very good in ballet.... ㅠㅡㅠ like yeah, I love ballet but I cant dance well :\ sigh. Really hope everything goes ohkay (: I know I can trust in the Lord. (: I will pray before I go for exam hehe. pray for my friends too .hope those that took the exam already did well (:
I kindda think that they arrange it by age haha. Cos the first group to take exam ,got the oldest girl in class .then I'm the second, and I'm the second oldest in class. Lol
Ohkay bye~ wish me luck :\
Dance to the left, to the right~
Hope
[10/09/14] MY GOODNESS THIS WAS WRITTEN ON 09/05/13. i've already taken my grade 7 exam HOLY NUTS. ohkay haha i'm like currently looking through my drafts and trying to see what to post lol. so as you can see, old sucky phone last time yeah.
Anyways ,FREAKING NERVOUS LA. Grade 6 eh! Smore I'm not very good in ballet.... ㅠㅡㅠ like yeah, I love ballet but I cant dance well :\ sigh. Really hope everything goes ohkay (: I know I can trust in the Lord. (: I will pray before I go for exam hehe. pray for my friends too .hope those that took the exam already did well (:
I kindda think that they arrange it by age haha. Cos the first group to take exam ,got the oldest girl in class .then I'm the second, and I'm the second oldest in class. Lol
Ohkay bye~ wish me luck :\
Dance to the left, to the right~
Hope
[10/09/14] MY GOODNESS THIS WAS WRITTEN ON 09/05/13. i've already taken my grade 7 exam HOLY NUTS. ohkay haha i'm like currently looking through my drafts and trying to see what to post lol. so as you can see, old sucky phone last time yeah.
Comments
Post a Comment