I fucking hate everything. I dont care if i sound like a whiny child now im prolly pmsing wtv
Ohkay so first my nails are fucking not cooperating w me. Topcoat will prevent chipping? LIES FUCKING LIES. now one of my nails look freaking horrible but im in the mrt now so i cant do no shit.
It irks me when i look at it fuck my life
Second mummy needs to up her communication skills. whats the point of having a job that requires communication when you cant even communicate w the ppl around you? This is not the first time i assure you.
First im told to go airport. But go home change then take mrt. So ohkay la that's what i did fucking rushed my way through every damn thing then now you tell me you waiting for me downstairs. It's like going to a computer, then open software close software open software close software and repeat many many many times. I tell you computer dont explode i jump down into the platform for you
Like dafuq???? Make up your mind la you know how bad your communication skills are alr then still confuse ppl even more???
Dont give me that bullshit that you gave me options. I was in a QUIET place and my hearing, unlike yours, actually corresponds to my age and i can hear properly. You CLEARLY told me that i should take mrt there. But go home change first.
Yoyr argument is invalid.
I dont fucking care if i sound like a fucking whining ungrateful bitch
Today is a fucking bad day start w my nails and i fucking dont need anymore things annoying me.
Fucking communication skills 
That difficult? I dont think so.
You need to fucking check your hearing cos this isnt the first time im freaking yelling into my phone and you go "I CANT HEAR YOU I CANT HEAR YOU" THE WHOLE FUCKING PLACE AND FAMILY CAN HEAR ME. ONLY YOU CANT. GET A FUCKING HEARING AID. IT HELPS IF YOURE WONDERING.
really all the raw materials gone and then left w you.
Sorry
Fuck
My
Life
Sorry for the above
Hope™
My phone better fucking not eat up this post when i save it as draft or im freaking smash it. 9/9/14

Comments