It's happening again.

Yknow I really don't like it when I start to have a 'breakdown'? Because I know yeye won't like to see me keep crying. But sometimes I can't help it. When something big happens in my life, I keep thinking of how it'd be like if yeye was there. And then I cry. 

I really hope that mummy and daddy didn't wake up cos I had a feeling I was crying quite loudly just now. Idk if I'm just being paranoid or what but sometimes I hear mummy's voice and I'm just so worried that she woke up because I know that if she saw me, she'd scold me for being awake (it's 2 and I have to wake up around 6:30 for school) and then she wouldn't be able to sleep. 

But yeah. It happened again. I just... I just reminisced all the memories I had together with him, and it just made me really wish that he'd at least appear in my dreams. 

Remember that time I did that calligraphy thing??? I actually really did dream about giving the calligraphy to him! Omg best dream of my life haha. Was really thankful to God for letting me have that dream (: 

Now I just hope that I can dream of him gg for OCS family day because I know he would've loved to go. 

Sigh. I just finished my crying fit not too long ago, wrote a fabric before writing this so I guess I'm good to go now? I won't cry anymore for tonight. I hope. I shouldn't, right? 

Oh, I should drink water. My mouth's getting dry and I don't want that stupid dehydration headache again. 

爷爷,我爱您!

Hope™

Comments