HEY MAMACITA NEGA AYAYAYAYA
GUYS I FREAKING LOVE MAMACITA OHKAY. LIKE I JUST HEARD IT AND I LOVE IT ALREADY. IT'S SO AMAZING OMG
THE DANCE IS REALLY REALLY REALLY COOL AND I REALLY REALLY WANNA BE ABLE TO LEARN IT BUT GIVEN MY SKILLS AND THE FACT THAT I HAVE O'S IN A MONTH OR SO I CANT DO IT ANYTIME SOON BUT HOLY SHIT.
THE SONG'S AMAZING TOO OMG. I LOVE THE CHORUS HAHAHHA. IT'S SOOOO NICEEEE :DDDD although there was one part where shindong was like "so shut your tongue" i'm pretty sure it's mouth. just sayin'
AND OMG THE MV HAHAHHA IT'S HILARIOUS. IT'S LIKE A BIT CRACK??? I THINK I SOUND LIKE I'M ON CRACK SORRY I NEARLY HEAVED UP MY LUNCH IN BALLET JUST NOW. FRUIT SELLER KANGIN IS FREAKING HILARIOUS. WHEN LEETEUK (?) HIT INTO HIM AND HE DROPPED HIS WATERMELON, HIS EXPRESSION WAS AS IF HE JUST DROPPED A NEWBORN HAHAHAHAHAHA.
and when they showed bounty hunter donghae, he was scratching his head w his gun and i'm just like can you imagine if someone decided to scare him? it's be like BOO! and the BANG! hahahahahhahahha omg i think i really sound damn high now hahaha
but ohkay i really really really love this song like i can't wait to watch their live stages. this is one of the rare songs where in one listen, i can recognise this song alr! i know i blogged about this late but meh xD
the ayayayayaya part is my favourite :3 in the dance oso hahaha. although the very start where siwon was in the centre and everyone else was standing up one by one was really cool too xD
ohkay relistened the song and now the shut your tongue part sounds like shut your toe omg pls tell me it isn't toe ahhahhahaha.
ohkay wow i love this song so much xD
HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT TO ANYONE WHO'S LOOKING FOR CATCHY AND GREAT SONGS TO LISTEN TO ;D
Hope™
Comments
Post a Comment