awwww mannnnnnn ):
Ohkay so I uploaded a fic for Hakyeon's birthday and I just realised one thing
I MISSED OUT LIKE FREAKING FIVE WORDS OHKAY.
The ending is smth like "bla bla bla bla he was thankful bla bla bla but he was more"
AND THAT'S HOW IT ENDED OMG ):
I missed out so many words and I didn't even realize it sigh ):
There're many people commenting, so I'm really thankful for it (:
But I also feel so apologetic that I ended it wrongly sigh. How could I have not noticed that yesterday?????
I'm so tempted to go and change it, but I'm currently stuck in school until like 4!!!!!!
Having health check now and it takes forever lor. 40 mins alr only 15 ppl are inside. And I'm righ at the back so I have to wait an eternity ._. Thankfully I can hide and use my phone hehe ^^
I really really really can't wait to go home now hehe
Hope™
Comments
Post a Comment