Names for fansites (?)

So after seeing this pic on tumblr where the fansite was called 春<chūn>, I thought about random fansite name to use for any vixx fansites hehe 

They're all either puns or something I thought of that stemmed from their chinese stage/actual names 

Unfortunately, I couldn't think of anything for Ravi and hyukkie. Sorry ): I'll try to add some if I can (which is prolly never tbh) 

So here they are!! 

Note: Idk if there are any actual existing fansites that go by these names and if there are, please tell me so that I can either remove or say that they're alr in use and stuff. 

缘 - N in Chinese <yuán>

远 - because 离他们very远 (all pix can show how zoomed in the camera had to be) <yuân>

云吞面 - because woon in Taekwoon is 云 and the first thing that came to my mind was 云吞面 which is suitable cos Taekwoon likes eating <yún tūn miàn>

宰 - as in "good" in hokkien (?) so it's like ken is really good :3 <zâi>

红豆冰 - MY FAVOURITE OF THEM ALL. 红豆冰 is chendol. And 红冰 sounds like 鸿滨(or however you write it I kindda forgot) which is Hongbin and 豆 is bean so Dyou see how good this is????? XD <hóng dòu bīng>

Hehe see my gheniosness? ^^ 

I really like hóng dòu bīng so much if I ha a fansite I really don't mind naming it that. Or yuân coz I'm n-biased and so yeah. Haha it's a pun too, anyway xD 

Oh wow what am I doing at 11:11? 

Make a wish!!

There was VIXX TV again today! After two weeks. I understood why they didn't upload soo.. I wont be some bitch now hahahhaha I'm just happy it's up again (:

HONGDOUBING FTW

Hope™

Comments