加减乘除

I don't get it ohkay

I just don't get it. 

It's not even that I don't want to score or that I don't give two shits about this but I really just can't get it

It's really something I'm not strong at. Everyone has things that they're good and bad at and this is most definitely something I'm bad at. 

It's not even something practice can fix. My brain ain't flexible enough to think of the thousand and one different ways of solving them and I'm always stuck. Yes I know the formulas yes I know the tips but i just can't fucking solve anything!!!!!! 

Normally I won't be so pekchek over this. But this time Hello Stranger is on the line I seriously want that photobook and I've been trying so hard for it but nothing seems to be working out!!!!!!! Why can I just get it?!?!?!?!? 

This is not even something that incentives can fix. You can say that you'll give me the world and I'll still be unable to get a b4. 

This sucks 

Why 

I hate everything

I don't have anything to fall back on

I feel like my life is a waste

I don't even have a solid ambition 

What is this

I don't even have what it takes to achieve my dream 

I know I'm not the worse off out there but... 

Hope™

I'm hopeless even with me around

Comments