Frozen
Ohkay I know it's the weirdest time to watch a movie but guess what!
I guess you can see from the title that I finally watched frozen!!
Watched it w dad and bro
And I mean absolutely no offense to those crazy diehard frozen fans out there, but I don't see what they hype about it as all about otl. Like from what I saw in tumblr and everything, I expected this to be a really inspirational+motivational and good movie but...
I find that it doesn't really have a plot???? Like the whole thing was just elsa freezing stuff, and then accidentally killing Anna and... Yeah. True love thaws a frozen heart. HOLY SHIT NEW FANFIC INSPIRATION COMIN' UP I'VE GOTTEN LIKE THREE TODAY I CAN'T WAIT TO PEN THEM DOWN (if I ever do HAHA)
Kor says it's more like a musical cos there's so much singing, and not much plot. Idk how musicals work but I'm quite sure musicals actually have a plot Kay.
I think daddy almost fell asleep watching it whoops. But that could just be from being tired.
Can I complain about Hans tho? HOLY NUTS HE'S A HORRIBLE PERSON IM GLAD HE GOT WHAT HE DESERVED. What's so great about being king anyway? So stress lor lol. Must go see trade w which country, do this do that haha
And one funny thing I find is that the movie was based off the book by Hans Christian Anderson (?) (idk if that's how you spell his name) and yet the antagonist is called Hans LOLOLOL XD maybe it's the actual name we never know haha
Heard that it was based off a Danish folk tale o.o
Kindda bumped that I Kindda got spoilers from listening to their songs but meh. There wasn't really a big plot twist anyways
So. I hope I didnt offend anyone! The songs are amazing and I love them. Is this why the movie is so popular?
I love Olaf btw xD
Do you wanna build a snowman? (learning that song on piano now hehehe)
Hope™
Comments
Post a Comment