MY HEART
GUYS.
I AM SCARED NOW.
THOUGH NOT AS SCARED AS BEFORE, STILL SCARED.
just got off the phone from talking to eyjj. why aren't i outside talking to her? exactly what i'm getting at.
so just now when i was outside talking to her, as we were talking halfway suddenly there was this really high pitched sound. according to her it was a hello, according to me it was a meow. omg..... THERE WAS NO ONE BEHIND ME AND NO ONE BEHIND HER AND I WAS SO SCARED OHKAY.
fml. just quickly ran back home hahahhaha
holy shizz.
we're concluding that it's someone from downstairs or upstairs coming home, and we'll test out that theory during the hols... ohkay... we will... this is our kkt message:
bold = me italics = her
Omg my heart
OMG IKR
what was it ah?
It sounded like a meow????
No it was a voice
That said hello!
A WOMAN'S VOICE
Omg
OMG SERIOUSLY
Scared scared scared
LIKE A REALLY HIGH PITCHED ONE RIGHT
YES
I thought it was a car (cat) meowing!!!!!
HOLY SHIT I AM LEGIT SCARED NOW WHO WAS THAT
I heard hello!
I heard meow!
I thought someone was at my door
Shizzzzz
Omg omg omg
NO ONE WAS THERE
HOLY SHIT
NO ONE WAS BEHIND ME EITHER RIGHT
CRYING
NO ONE WAS BEHIND YOU!!!!
No
WAS IT PEA
AHHHHHH
No
CAN I CALL U
She's still in the toilet
YES
DO YOU KNOW HOW SCARED WE ARE.
told kor and he's just like "that's ridiculous" and "i saw the ghost! it was there!" when he had just come out of the toilet ._.
sighghghghhghghhghg
pray pray pray
Hope™
I AM SCARED NOW.
THOUGH NOT AS SCARED AS BEFORE, STILL SCARED.
just got off the phone from talking to eyjj. why aren't i outside talking to her? exactly what i'm getting at.
so just now when i was outside talking to her, as we were talking halfway suddenly there was this really high pitched sound. according to her it was a hello, according to me it was a meow. omg..... THERE WAS NO ONE BEHIND ME AND NO ONE BEHIND HER AND I WAS SO SCARED OHKAY.
fml. just quickly ran back home hahahhaha
holy shizz.
we're concluding that it's someone from downstairs or upstairs coming home, and we'll test out that theory during the hols... ohkay... we will... this is our kkt message:
bold = me italics = her
Omg my heart
OMG IKR
what was it ah?
It sounded like a meow????
No it was a voice
That said hello!
A WOMAN'S VOICE
Omg
OMG SERIOUSLY
Scared scared scared
LIKE A REALLY HIGH PITCHED ONE RIGHT
YES
I thought it was a car (cat) meowing!!!!!
HOLY SHIT I AM LEGIT SCARED NOW WHO WAS THAT
I heard hello!
I heard meow!
I thought someone was at my door
Shizzzzz
Omg omg omg
NO ONE WAS THERE
HOLY SHIT
NO ONE WAS BEHIND ME EITHER RIGHT
CRYING
NO ONE WAS BEHIND YOU!!!!
No
WAS IT PEA
AHHHHHH
No
CAN I CALL U
She's still in the toilet
YES
DO YOU KNOW HOW SCARED WE ARE.
told kor and he's just like "that's ridiculous" and "i saw the ghost! it was there!" when he had just come out of the toilet ._.
sighghghghhghghhghg
pray pray pray
Hope™
Comments
Post a Comment