Fine. Dont get me a computer whatever. 

Why can't you just get it that I suck that's why I got 4/30 and 14/40?! 

You asked me to give you an explanation and isn't this an explanation? If this is not an explanation then what is? 

Why can't you just get it that i'm not smart? That I can't do math? I can't fucking think flexibly to solve all the fucking questions ohkay.

Don't fucking give me that shit that you're good in maths so I should be too. That's a fucking lie and we all know it. If that's the case, shouldn't we all be fucking short? And suck in English? And are only good in chinese? And suck in science? That ain't the case you got it

It's fucking annoying

The reason I don't even bother anymore. I've tried and it wont work anyway. I still will fail. Studying makes no difference. 

Shut down the computer

Shut down my life 

Whatever 

I would say kill me now but I don't really like suicide so whatever.

Nevermind

Kill me now

Thanks

Push me down a flight of stairs

Thanks 

We can sign a contract saying that you shall not be blamed for it

Really

No legal charge against you

Thanks 

Hope™

Comments