(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

Bullshit.

All that you fucking say is bullshit total bullshit.

The bullshit that you'd give sec 4s a chance.

What rubbish.

I told myself i wouldnt get angry over it but i cant help but feel that all you spew is bullshit.

Fucking hell reserve 3 sec 3s and 1 sec 4. RESERVES DONT EVEN FUCKING PLAY WOULD IT HAVE KILLED YOU TO PUT IN SEC FOURS?!?!?!?!

i understand that you didnt put it some sec 4s cos our skills suck but not even fucking reserve? Are you fucking kidding me?!

is it just me or is my batch of bowlers the unluckiest?

First day of training was hell for us but then the previous and next batches didnt do this shit.

Said that you want to give sec fours the chance? My ass. IDk about last year's sec fours, but i know some that not so good one also got in????? IDek.

I hope youre happy that my friend was about to cry. I guess what you want is to win.

This is why i dont like sports. yOU focus your mind mostly on winning. Don't bullshit w me about teamwork or sportsmanship.

This is why i think dancing is better. COs even though we have competitions, the objective is not to win. I dont even want to go for dance comps. im happy practicing just like that. Omg idk what im saying now idek what im feeling now

But i know that i dont like seeing people cry and guess what almost happened? it was so obvious in her voice ohkay.

If i could i wouldnt even want to come for training anymore. bUT guess what??? I have cca points that i need (or not really? Havent decided on poly or jc) so i have to come to fulfil that 75% attendance.

Tell you what. i dont think im gonna bowl anymore. I will bring my notes to study you just watch.

Dont give me crap like there's always nag. if he didnt choose us here, what the fuck makes you think that he'll still choose us for nag?

I dont regret joining bowling, cos i made many good friends. I dont regret anything but i just wished that i joined a second cca that i actually enjoy do you get what i mean? Or am i not making sense again?

Aiya. Nevermind. i dont give a shit anymore. I just hope that i dont have to waste my time in training. Like i mentioned above, i think studying for o's is more important than this shit rn.

HEck care la

OSo dk if i should blame u or what.

Pls i need just 1 (or was it 2) more points for the cca thing then can alr. PLS say something that i do this year will help me w it

Fuck everything dont give me your bullshit anymore.

Hope™

Comments