Yknow now that i think of it, maybe alot of ppl that knew me from young will say that i change alot. like personality wise maybe?

Idk i feel like i got change like that ley. LIKe i become quite antisocial and ive learnt how to shut my mouth and not act stupid n eccentric.

Is this a good thing?

I still at stupid and eccentric but i guess not as much anymore? Its like i have two totally different sides of myself now even i am confused. I have one side when im w certain ppl and one side w everyone else and one when im alone and stuff idek.

Im so confused

Why dont i understand myself.

Whatever.

Now guess lai guess qu oso do nothing idk la, i dont want my life to be a waste but that looks like what it's gonna be.

I would say hope but how much can hope do really.

I like the irony of my name (:

hey at least that's a smile

Hope™

Comments