OMG LEO IS TALKING

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CeosTDNioeA

HOLY NUTS GUYS I'M NOT DREAMING AM I

LEO IS TALKING SO LOUDLY I CAN DIE HAPPY RN

I'VE NEVER HEARD IS LOUD VOICE EVER SINCE MYDOL WHEN HE DID THAT FAILED BUNGEE JUMP AND NOW OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG

THANK YOU THANK YOU SO MUCH WHOEVER MADE HIM DO THAT

I WUVVVV YOUUUUUUU

HAHAHHAHA OMG I SOUND SO CRAZY RN

I THINK I AM

NON STARLIGHTS MUST THINK WE STARLIGHTS ARE CRAZY BUT NO. HAVE YOU HEARD LEO SPEAK ALOT????? THE ONLY TIMES I'VE HEARD HIM SPEAK LIKE THAT IS BUNGEE AND WHEN HE SLEEP TALKED OHKAY. NOTHING ELSE. EVER OTHER TIME IS THE SOFT YET SWEET WHISPER AHAHAHHAHA

WHICH ONE IS HIS NORMAL VOICE WOW

ohkay there's another vid that imma watch and prolly spazz hehehehhe

thanks to springjasmine91 on aff!!! ^^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SGsv0meXoQo

ahahhahahahha this is so cuteee :333333

omg VIXX should just act in a show now la can.

hehehhehe bean is such a cutie :3 that 'girl' creeps me out tho lol.

and poor nnn xDD someone's jealous, eh?? ^~^

hehehe

so this is a traffic safety thing about putting on your belt hahhaha. why am i so happy that i understood some of it

ehehehehhehe so that's where the pic of n and leo w fake blood came from o.o i was wondering what show it was from lol

leo "everyone please seat down please seat down" why do i have a feeling that he actually does say that irl hahahhahahha either leo or n. the parents x3

is it just me or does n keep disappearing from his seat behind kong and the 'girl'???

lol ravi ken hyuk the troublemakers xPPPPP

the blood is v obviously fake when they film hyukkie heheheh. cos see that they started it from his temple there xP and oso cos he's lying down the blood shld be flowing sideways down his face rather than vertically down, right??? o.o

was the person after hyuk leo???/

is it just me or does ken and ravi's 'injured' position look abit awkward?? if it was a car accident and the car his the side they would've flown the the side, right? omg is this just me talking abt my experiences in me getting in car accidents??? hahaha jkjk i havent been in that many car accidents ohkay. a few la, but not serious one.

hehehe is leo gonna talk more and more now did you see him lead the greeting for when n was doing a radio show omg such a cutie :3

sorry for talking abt him so much and neglecting the other members (including my own bias otl) but... just a little shocked uh haha

VIXX IS GG ON ASC AND I HOPE CELINE HAS ALREADY APPLIED FOR IT OR NOT I WILL PUNCH THAT GIRL. lol jk. she didn't reply meeee!! we were planning what to say for the app!!! )))):

i should study. i've been so unproductive.

but then again.

lazy uh ):

tumblr's gonna be of ppl gg crazy that leo finally talked so loudly or smth i tellya. haha maybe not? idk xP

just smth random, I CRY. SMROOKIES. I CRY BLOOD. A 00-LINER IS IN A PRE-DEBUT TEAM AND WHAT AM I DOING WITH MY LIFE. I WILL CRY. well. looks like there isn't a chance for me to be maknae anymore. unless i debut with oldies lol jk. i won't even debut what am i talking about.

oh wow i had to leave for such a long time just now cos mummy decided to do impromtu spring cleaning and wow my trophies have damn alot of dust on them ._. and guess what??? most of them are from sports stuffs and i'm not even good in sports otl.

there was a dead beetle in one of them

Hope™

[edit]  WAIT WHAT THE DAMN LOUD '너!너!너!' WAS ACTUALLY SAID BY LEO WHAT. WHAT. WHAT. OMG. I NEVER EXPECTED IT TO BE HIM OMG. THE FIRST TIME I HEARD IT I TOT IT WAS KEN BUT THEN AFTER THAT HIS MOUTH WASN'T MOVING. OMG. someone talked about leo saying 'neo neo neo' on tumblr and i thought they meant the ship whoops.

will they ever learn?

Acting with VIXX
Leo is N



N is Leo


Good actors.


(not my gif. Cr to the owner)
(Source: rockgyurbody)

hehe maybe i'll find more stuffies~ [edited; 51213]

Comments