Corn

Warning: What you're about to read is a mindless rant of a fifteen-year-old girl who's up awake at 2 in the morning, and doesn't consider it that late. It's quite creepy and tmi, so....... Proceed at your own risk!!!

I just spent the past 22 minutes trying to cut out the fucking corn on my big toe dammit. 

I was searching for this special nail clipper that I have that's really good for cutting corns but I couldn't find it so I settled with a pair of small, sharp and pointed scissors. (those that u use to cut your hair shhhh. But we don't really use that pair) 

I know it's not a good thing to pick at your corn, I guess. Like u should get a doctor to remove that pesky thing. But I'm not going to the doctor's alone and i don't think mummy and daddy are free to bring me??? I've talked about my irritating corn to them a lot of times before, and mummy even let me use this special liquid for removing corns. She said it'd work in 2 weeks and I had been at it for a month or so before deciding that it wasnt doing any help. It got rid of the dead skin around the corn, but not the corn itself. 

Daddy said last time he sat on his leg to numb it, and then dug out the corn. Well, my leg's Kindda hard to numb :\ 

This corn is really really fucking stubborn and annoying ohkay. It's been here since I was like... Sec 1!!! I'm sec 3 now so that's like 2-3 years!!! It went away for a while, cos I was successful at getting rid of it sometime during the end of the sec 1 year. But then it came back again and no matter what I did to it, it still stayed!!

Ohkay so anyway, this scissors isn't as good as my nail clipper but I spent a lot of time searching for it and I couldn't find it meh. It's sharp, so as long as I cut abit of my skin it can 'dig' it out alr. Apparently I cut too deep??? Cos it was bleeding soooo badly and I think it still is now o.o

I cut off a good amount of it and I'm really hoping I got the root. Cos this is like the third or fourth time I'm doing it ._. It bled all the previous times, but this time seems the most serious o.o

Is it bad that I feel like picking at it rn? But I put a plaster so my blood won't get on my blanket and stuff haha. Let's see in a few days' time if this worked. 

So sorry for writing such a creepy and tmi post. I shld and will put that in the beginning!!! 

What is wrong with me? Cutting stubborn corns at 2 am and watching them bleed OTL

Hope™

Comments