囧

Sigh

Im in the mrt now omw to my cousin's rom that's like on the freaking other side of singapore  ._.

Im so bored

And i think ppl are judging me cos i didnt give up my seat.

HEy i wanted to ohkay

But i dont like talking to random ppl

I wanted to give to this one guy but just as i was abt to stand up, he looked away. (If he saw it then i can say he can sit but since he looked away. meh)

I can tell u imma be so bored at that stupid rom

I'll prolly end up blogging or reading or writing haha

anyways, i had breakfast w mummy today!!!! Macs deluxe breakfast supreme (?). HAahaha it's really nice! The turkey bacon is good: 3

THEn wanted to open a bank acc or smth for me but must wait until 16 hahaaha s'ohkay. I dont really want a credit card or smth anyways o.o

NOW that i think abt it, how am i gonna survive when i grow up? Sigh.

Whatever we'll cross the bridge when we reach it (:

Leagued today!

played w ppl that have abt the same skill as me o.o

WOw the game was long. haHA

HAd quite a few double kills!!! ^~^

But i died 8 times lmao

Oh well.

I guess i'll go now. My stop is soon!!

Hope™

Comments