Sleep tight, dream light (so u can rmb it? Lol)

HOLY SHIT GUYS I JUST HAD ONE OF THE BEST DREAMS EVER AND MY HEART IS STILL POUNDING FROM IT. 

Ohkay so in the dream, me and Natasha went to some... Idk, concert? And we were sitting in the front row, the place where there's this runway or smth. 

And then bap came out. I remember commenting how their jackets looked lIke VIXX's in Hyde lmao. And they look like... Their recent selves (aka zelo had red hair. Actually he had that crazy puffy red hair on mubank). 

Then for IDEK why reason, zelo suddenly came to sit beside Natasha (so the seating is me Natasha zelo). And I was like.... Happy? Excited? But I didn't like.. Do much la lol. 

Then after that he asked "现在几点?" (what time is it) and I was damn shocked cos I was planning to talk to him in korean. SO I checked my watch, and it was 7:33pm. So I told him "七点三十三。" and he gave the confused face. So I was like "칠호삼삽삼분. " and he was like OHHHHHHHH. 

Then he told me that my korean's very good :3 hehe

And was asking me how I learnt it (or rather me and Natasha). So I was saying that we learnt by watching tv In eng. but he didn't understand. So I was me "me! Me! (points to self). 나!" "TV, TV, (points to tv)" lmao xD and he got it. 

So he was also drinking water. 

And he had to leave, so he shook out hands!!! I rmb how it felt cos was really trying to commit it to memory :D 

WE SHOOK BOTH OUR HANDS KAY. 

And then I chatted w him abit more before he had to leave. I forgot what he chatted abt tho. Then suddenly got some 'commotion' and we turned to find that Natasha and some random girl that came out from nowhere were fighting over the water bottle that Zelo left behind........ 

And he was like "I just drank from it......" lol xD 

Don't ask me why Natasha was doing that lol. 

Then after that I woke up :3 

There was also another one where someone from nine muses came Oso. That one I don't rmb much cos it happened before bap. But..... Yeah ohkay can't rmb. Nvm~ just chatted Oso haha. 

Wah how come so many times when I have Kpop dreams, the person who introduced me to Kpop would be there? :p 

My heart's still beating quite quickly FYI. 

Hope™

Ps. One reason that I know how to tell the time in Korean is cos I always do that in tuition, when counting down the time until I can leave :p although I think it's wrong cos you have to add the "오전(?)/오후" (am/pm) before the time. 

Comments