我知道

I know. 

I know that SHINee has won a melOn award. 

And that everyone cried. 

EVERYONE. 

And Jjong cried the most. 

I know. 

But i haven't seen it yet. 

I have a lot to blog about. But I'm currently at my neighbour's hse now playing cluedo. 

I haven't seen the melon award thing yet. But I think I might cry when I watch it? 

Recently there's a murder case near my hse so I wanna blog abt that too. 

I guess I Kindda don't know how to react to taem crying. Should I say I'm happy (?) cos he finally showed his tears? Or be sad cos he's crying????? 

I'm conflicted, really. 

Btw today's Ayise's first debut anniversary. If they were actually a band lol. 

I don't know what to say. But I wanna spend time w my neighbours now so maybe I'll blog when I get home / tmr. Is that ohkay? 

I feel bad that I'm blogging now when Im spending time w them. So bye.. 

Hope™

Ps. I guess I Kindda know abt taem hugging Kai.. 

Comments