(':
aihanako (Nov 11, 2013 23:05:47) says: x
Omg, for someone like me who can't properly fold paper cranes, I really admire these kinds of stories wherein paper cranes were somewhat like the topic!
Out of all the stories I read, this one stand out the most. (Or rather, I was too biased :3) I loved the bittersweet feeling it had in the story! The characters were realistic, and even though I would want a sequel, the ending was enough for the story! I really liked it, really~
I hope you keep on writing these kinds of stories. (Though I don't read boyxboy pairings, this one was an excemption!
I loved it!
☆彡
ー 愛
View Replies View All Reply (Downvote)
from: Paper Cranes by Hope3698
(((((':
it's comments like these that make me feel really really happy :D
i know i usually say that i don't care whether ppl comment annot. cos i'm writing cos i want to write. it's true. but when someone comments smth like that, it just makes my heart swell with happiness ^~^
tbvh i wasn't too confident in this fic. it started out nice, but then i started having mindblocks and i couldn't really work w what i had and had to wrack my brains alot.
but it was fun (:
and my night was just made by this person!! ^o^ i would say day, but it's 12 am now so nope :P
i'm now more motivated to work on my sequel!!!! hehehhe xD i hope i can get it up asap! (:
i rmb being one of those ppl that didn't really read yaoi but hey! look. now i'm the one writing it hahahhaha. although i don't think i'll ever write to a point where it turns gross and everything. the max i'll go is prolly kiss scene cos until now i still don't know how to write kiss scenes .___.
i'm not someone who ships an otp so hard that i won't accept them w anyone else. for all i care, they can go date, i'll still be happy for them! ^^
btw Hakyeon's such an amazing person :3
he planned this birthday surprise for Taekwoon by getting his family/parents to record a video message for him! it's so sweet (':
and Hakyeon also celebrated Hongbin's birthday when they were trainees (':
he's really... an amazing friend (':
Hope™
Omg, for someone like me who can't properly fold paper cranes, I really admire these kinds of stories wherein paper cranes were somewhat like the topic!
Out of all the stories I read, this one stand out the most. (Or rather, I was too biased :3) I loved the bittersweet feeling it had in the story! The characters were realistic, and even though I would want a sequel, the ending was enough for the story! I really liked it, really~
I hope you keep on writing these kinds of stories. (Though I don't read boyxboy pairings, this one was an excemption!
I loved it!
☆彡
ー 愛
View Replies View All Reply (Downvote)
from: Paper Cranes by Hope3698
(((((':
it's comments like these that make me feel really really happy :D
i know i usually say that i don't care whether ppl comment annot. cos i'm writing cos i want to write. it's true. but when someone comments smth like that, it just makes my heart swell with happiness ^~^
tbvh i wasn't too confident in this fic. it started out nice, but then i started having mindblocks and i couldn't really work w what i had and had to wrack my brains alot.
but it was fun (:
and my night was just made by this person!! ^o^ i would say day, but it's 12 am now so nope :P
i'm now more motivated to work on my sequel!!!! hehehhe xD i hope i can get it up asap! (:
i rmb being one of those ppl that didn't really read yaoi but hey! look. now i'm the one writing it hahahhaha. although i don't think i'll ever write to a point where it turns gross and everything. the max i'll go is prolly kiss scene cos until now i still don't know how to write kiss scenes .___.
i'm not someone who ships an otp so hard that i won't accept them w anyone else. for all i care, they can go date, i'll still be happy for them! ^^
btw Hakyeon's such an amazing person :3
he planned this birthday surprise for Taekwoon by getting his family/parents to record a video message for him! it's so sweet (':
and Hakyeon also celebrated Hongbin's birthday when they were trainees (':
he's really... an amazing friend (':
Hope™
Comments
Post a Comment