We only know the importance once it's gone.

Techinally, school has ended this year. wHICH means i spent a whole school year wearing that too-long pinafore mummy bought. No matter how much i complained about it, i realised that i like it the best.

This is the first time im wearing my old pinafore, a size 38 this year. AND i must say, this one does look nicer on me, cos yknow,,,, it fits me fine and doesnt go over my knees.

But my current pinafore, a size 40, does. aND im so used to having the hem of the pinafore graze against my uppermost shin that now i feel so weird and empty without it.

Call me crazy, sure.

I only wore this pinafore today cos it's raining, and my usual pinafore didnt dry in time. hAD half the mind to just wear the damp pinafore, until i realised just how wet the belt was. LOl

ANyways, my left eye feels tired. BYe!

Hope™

Comments

  1. yes this time I have been reading this blog, I really like the postinganya, such dipostingan this time, I would spend some time after the play game poker I will visit again, thank you for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment