Idek

I'm so screwed for my lit and idek what anymore Ohkay. Tbvh, I won't be surprised if I failed this exam Ohkay. 

I can't find my lit text. I don't know wht's happening in lit. I think civilization and savagery is tested though. But idk what main characters are they testing about. 

I'm honestly not confident. 

I don't know if should tell dad not to hope for lit hahahahhahahaha. I guess I should try my best, eh? Just do all that I can now? (: I tried to search up notes on civilization and savagery alr and everything. 

At times like these, the only thing I know how to do is pray. I won't go whining how much I hate exams, I won't go whining about lit, I won't go whining about my teachers. I'll just pray. I guess. Although in a way I just really don't think I'll do well for lit Ohkay. Would talk to u about amath but I guess i'll just do that tmr hahahah. 

Meh. What can I do now, right? Too bad i can't study w Karen tmr cos of the jobs mdm Aishah has given her ): 

Watching phineas and ferb now (because I think I'm dead for lit alr and I've alr tried studying)

Hope™

Comments