??????

Ohkay what the actual fuck what happened to you why are you suddenly so on about this???? Why you suddenly become so naggy? And like the only thing you want me to do now is study. 

I'm serious. Like the only things I hear from your mouth these days are "wake up! Late already!" and "go study your Chinese, when is your olevel????" 

Like.... OHKAY I GET IT. 

If you tell me this like every once in a while I prolly wouldn't have cared and maybe would have listened. But now that you tell me at every waking moment of the day (yes, I just woke up) and every second that you see me, everytime I'm doing something that isn't related to studying (i'm starting to guess whether sleeping is counted), I'm so fucking irritated I don't even think I have the mood to do it anymore Ohkay. 

No offence, but I really want you gone (not dead, just not at home) for these few days/weeks...... 

I feel sleepy again

Hope™

Comments