다시

Fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

I just hit my ear against the door of the car and it's fucking pain omg.

I think my ear is completely red now....it feels warm hehe .

ANyways, so im prolly gonna be abit late for sch again, but not because i woke up late. HEck, i think i woke up like 5-10 mins before my 5.30 alarm rang idek. I only remember that i was awake, and only closing my eyes, then suddenly an alarm rang and i realised it was 5.30 o.o

But then i got lazy so o just turned it off and went to 'sleep'. Meh, it's script checking anyways idc ~

Wah it's raining so heavily now seh. Some monsoon omg lol. In the car you can barely see out ohkayyy o.o

Well, i dont have anything more to say, so.... baii~

Hope™

PS. My ear is still v warm hahahahhaa

Comments