Aegumoni(?)

Sighs. You have issues dude. Why are you freaking doing 'spring cleaning' to the house at 11:35 pm????!?!???!? Like whaaaat. If it was in the morning maybe it still made some sense lol. But really. You really have these random moments where you'd suddenly turn OCD and then complain about every single speck of dirt in the house. Do you mind if I ask u to give me a warning in advance? Lol. 

Btw, my back hurts so badly now TT.TT had ballet today and miss Wah made us do a few (but extremely tiring) back exercises and now I feel like an old granny cos the muscles in my back hurt like a bitch ): 

Sitting against a massager now and wow it feels good. But it's also ticklish ): damn my 19395287 nerves that make me fed ticklish at pretty much everywhere on my body ): this is why I can't go for massages TT.TT

Sigh. I have piano + Chinese homework + Chem homework tmr...... My life ): 

Hope™

Comments