응답하라 1997
Yo!!! Today is my first COMPLETELY free day in I think quite a long time? Or rather this is a day where I spent prolly the whole day w a friend in such a long time liao! Haha
Used to always go to pea's hse (cos duh, it's like a three-second walk) but we recently have exams and stuff so I couldnt ): and today I went to Natasha's hse! Haha pretty much spent the whole day watching reply 1997 :p
At first when I went there, I didn't really wanna watch it cos I'm not really into kdramas and stuff. But we didn't have anything else to do, so we ended up watching the drama and damn it's v interesting Hahahahaha. I only started watching from ep 10 though. Cos Natasha watched the first 10 eps and was so sweet that she didn't wanna rewatch from ep 1 so that I can actually understand what is happening ._. Lol jk xD
So yeah. Then like watching it for a short while, the first thing that came to my he's was if it was being spoken in dialect. Can hear eh! Haha like I prolly can't tell that it's busan dialect but I know it's a dialect haha.
Eunji's inside! Inguk's inside! Hoya's inside! WOW. At first I only knew that eunji and inguk are inside but I didnt know that Hoya was also inside. I just know that Hoya acted in some show cos sunggyu scolded him about "how he was a singer, not an actor" lol xD
And I didn't know that hoya's from busan! Wow! Haha. Cos in that show everyone speaks in busan dialect. An Natasha was saying how we can jus learn the dialect. But I was curious just now do I went to search (I know, I'm random like that) and found out that Hoya is actually from busan! I alr knew that eunji was from busan. Haha and surprisingly inguk isn't??? I thought his busan accent was pretty good! (or maybe it's because I dont speak Korean so it sounds accurate to me when it actually isn't LOL)
Anyways, just sayin', N could've gotten a part in reply 1997 but he couldn't speak in busan accent so he wasn't accreted (so sadddddd haha). And I was thinking maybe he auditioned the same role as inguk??? Idk haha they're close. But omg imagine if N actually got accepted WOW. Inside the show inguk actually has to um................. Go........... Um......... Shirtless hahahhaha many times and N is a shy person so imagine what would've happened :o
And oso I think all the fangirls would've gone crazy LOL
Anyways, it's Ohkay! N can go find other shows to be in next time~ yay good luck Hakyeon~ hehe. N seems like he'll be a good actor? Meh he was in a musical once so I guess he'd be quite a good actor haha. But it might be awkward to watch my own bias acting though. ESP if it's a char that I don't think they are like (although I think N can fit w yoonjae, the char, being afraid of frogs LOL) . Like last time when Taem acted.... I think it was not bad~ hehe I didn't feel awkward watching it cos I've alr seen him act before. And that was before I became a Shawol so... Haha. But if N acts now... I'm alr a starlight and VIXX is just a rookie(?) [somewhat rookie uh haha] group so they haven't acted in any shows yet o.o
Btw just being random, i really want vixx to be on hello baby omg. I wanna see Leo go all Appa on the child and N go all umma on the child and Hyukkie being the child's oppa/Hyung and that family of four can just run away from bean ken and Ravi Hhahahahahahhaha jkjkjkjk xD ken and Ravi are the uncles! And bean is gonna be the son too! Yay! Hahahah,
Ohkay I'm being lame now. It's past midnight liao~ my stomach feels weird ):
Hope™
Ps. Natasha is never not hungry, and never not sleepy
Pps. Can someone tell me what is a surgery that only guys can get? It was brought up in the first ep of reply 1997 and I don't understand ):
Pops. I wouldve given spoilers but meh. Watch the show yourself :p just gonna say I was initially really confused by the time skip and everything. And I'm waiting to find out who picked joonhee (hoya's char) up!!!!!!!!!!!
Comments
Post a Comment