Fucking bitch of a keyboard
So the first fucking time I decide to get my hands down and try a damn game that I find interesting in idek how my years, my keyboard decides to go fucking batshit crazy and be a fucking bitch. Like what the fuck. Seriously. The last time I actually bothered to game was like... Idk. Before I was In secondary school DO YOU KNOW HOW LONG IS THAT. And I don't have any memory of gaming in p6, SO IT'S BEEN MORE THAN FOUR YEARS YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE CAN'T YOU JUST WORK WITH ME FOR ONCE. I don't abuse you Ohkay. You don't need to retaliate like that.
And my family's being a bitch too. Minus mummy. She's innocent (and just came out of the shower). Daddy's going all "Ohhh, you shouldn't play the game" and "I'm not getting a new keyboard cos this isn't spoilt" WELL THEN WHY CAN'T THE GAME FUCKING SENSE IT. I don't think it's an issue in the game cos this game is friggin worldwide. And I doubt it's an issue w the player cos daddy's tried it too and it didn't work either. WHY. WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK GUYS.
Just saying, this game is M Star (yes, the one SHINee promotes.) and I may or may not have decided to start playing this game because SHINee promoted it. :3 but now that I've started, it's like Audition! Omg I remember playing that game in like p4 or smth. I don't remember when la, but I rmb playing Audition w hw so it had to be around p4. LOOK GUISE IT'S BEEN FIVE YEARS AND MY KEYBOARDS BEING SUCH A BITCH. Awww you so sweet keyboard I wuv u~ (my ass)
Right. And kor's not lending me his keyboard. Like wtf??? You do realise you're using a laptop and you can fuckin use the in-built keyboard. Right? Wtf can't you just lend me for like half an hour rather than five fucking minutes?!?!? It takes time for the keyboard to get connected to the com Ohkay. (the com was being quite a bitch too).
SHOULD I JUST WAIT UNTIL THAT BASTARD FALLS ASLEEP THEN I GET THE KEYBOARD GRRRR
I wouldn't have minded if I could actually pause (or mute) the game and continue some other day where hopefully the keyboards aren't being a complete and utter asshole, BUT IM IN TUTORIAL MODE THERE IS NO SUCH FUCKING THING AS PAUSE OR MUTE. Idek if I should close it. It could go three ways: one, the whole thing fucking restarts and i start from the very beginning (which I'm not very happy about cos damn, I spent time creating my character Ohkay!). Two, it completely skips the whole fucking tutorial (which im not happy either COS I HAVE NO FUCKING IDEA HOW TO PLAY THE GAME). Or three, which is currently the most favorable, it just opens up to where I left.
Grrrrr pissed now. AM I PMS-ing TOO COS IDEK. WTAF IS GOING ON.
Stop telling me to not play the game Ohkay. I CANNOT TRY IZZIT. I SO LONG NEVER PLAY GAME ALREADY THEN NOW I DECIDE TO TRY AGAIN CANNOT IZZIT GO FUCK YOURSELF BITCH (I may or may not mean this I am so not in a good mood right now)
I think this is a side effect of having my period. NOTHING GOES YOUR FUCKING WAY DAMMIT. IM ALWAYS FUCKING UNLUCKY DURING MY PERIOD IT WOULD BE BEST NO ONE TALKS TO ME NOW COS I WANNA FUCKING FLIP THE TABLE DAMMIT.
-breathes fire (I am not a dragon tyvm)- I am just gonna leave the song on Hmph
Hope™
Comments
Post a Comment