Screwed

Hahahhaahhahahahahahhahahahahahahh I am so screwed for both math and geog tmr hahahahhaahahahahhahahahahahhahaha

Idk why I like so "rebellious" now (although not as bad as those real ones la). Like recently I like heck care all my subjects and everything hahhahhaha. 

I change router alr btw

HAHHAHAHAHA geog so fucking screwed idk where the fuck my notes went. Like I can only find KQ2. KQ1 and 3 just like fucking vapourised or something like that hhahahahahhahaah. So I'm borrowing Karen's notes to study tmr yay. 

And math, HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA I don't fucking understand fucking radians and still a little confused with further trigo hahhahahaha fuck exams. What are exams. What is school hahahhahahahaha

Screwed like shit and I'm proud of it HAHAHAHHAHAHA (omg it rhymes). HAHAHAHHAHAHA idek why now I'm so indifferent to everything. Meh. The less you care the less you're affected. 

FUCK A BEETLE FUCKING LANDED ON MY HEAD FUCK. Ohkay Nevermind daddy got rid of it alr. Thanks dad~ 

Ohkay. So yeah. Aish fail la fail la!!!! Idek why I don't care so much anymore. Last time still feel scared/worried that I fail and now is just fail for all I care. Lol. Idk luh! Did I just give up on studying or something? Meh. Was never a good student. Don't know what the hell I'm good at man. What can I do next time sia lol. Talentless one. I think seriously abit like good-for-nothing. I mean like most ppl around me have at least one talent or know what they want to do and I'm just here like floating in between. Wtf is wrong with me. Sigh. 

Must be the "stress" from exams getting to me. Idk why but I feel literally 0% stress this time Ohkay. Must be cos my brain's still not functioning properly (when has it ever functioned lol) or I really just don't care anymore. I dont care what tertiary education I go to, I don't care what job I'll have when I grow up. Won't get my dream job anyways. Unless some miracle happens. But miracles do happen! But I shouldn't be so stupid to hope for it cos the more you expect the more you're disappointed. 

Tbh I'd rather sit around at home next time and do nothing than do something I dislike. Now how am I gonna support myself next time? Where can I get the money so that I can just sit at home and slack? Meh. I hope to be happy in the future, but let's not get our hopes up, yeah? 

Irony. Oh, the irony. 

Hope™

Comments