Dengue Danger

You have no idea how much effort I put in to take a screenshot omg. 

Anyways, while I was watching running man on channel one just now, there was this freaking mosquito that pretty much refused to leave me alone omg! Like I kept moving around to get it to get lost but IT FREAKING STAYED THERE. Like it'd fly away when I moved, but it always came back! Since when we're blood type A vulnerable to mozzies? I always thought it was blood type O haha

Feeling exceptionally scared + paranoid now cos there have been many many dengue cases in my area and also it took me some time to realise that the mozzie was on me so who knows how much blood he could've sucked or how many antigens she could've injected into my body!!!! PHAGOCYTES AND LYMPHOCYTES I NEED U!!!!!! 

So I kindda panicked and went all OBS on it. Cos during OBS we literally SPAMMED insect/mozzie repellent EVERYWHERE and ALL THE TIME. ESP in the tent, after we bathe, before we sleep, when GG out, etc. I freaking used one full can of mozzie repellent ohkay!!! well, maybe now left like idk? 1 cm left of it in the can HAHAHHAA.

And then serene told me that she killed a dengue mozzie in sch. And on wed the sch damn random gave us mosquito repellent. Coincidence? I THINK NOT. Lol jk. I don't think serene told the sch or anything la lol. 

Ehhhhh scared now leh ): I pray that God will protect all of us (: 

Hope™

Ps. Mozzie-ah, pls don't feed on ppl Ohkay! Be good and listen to meeee!!! Lol

Pps. My new perfume: mozzie repellent (y) it actually smells quite nice eh hahahhaha

Comments