Three's the number

CAN I JUST SAY HOW MUCH I LOVE TODAY

ohkay i actually have alot of things to write about today, but i'd probably leave that to tomorrow (omg procrastinating again) cos it's 11:10 now and i needa sleep in 10 mins. anyways. LOOK WHAT CAME OUT TODAY.


AND


AND


AND


ohkay i know that's four omg hope can count but EXO IS ONE :DDD askahdfgiunire on the last day of july and everything just freaking comes out ohkay. i cannot. I FREAKING CANNOT. DUDE. AND THEN THERE'S MCOUNTDOWN TMR AND VIXX + EXO IS PERFORMING I CANNOT. YOU CANNOT DO THIS TO ME GUISE. (wait i actually dk if vixx is performing, but i assume they are since their mv came out today). YOU CANNOT DO THIS TO MY POOR FRAGILE FANGIRL HEART!!! ;_______________________________________;

ohkay so let's talk about love Boys Meet U first. can i just say how much i love the mv????? it's a really short one like what's the surprise man but i love it so much. they're all wearing stripes~~~ stripes~~ and they all look just so cute and everything. i'll go into depth tmr but i needa kindda let my feels out now, yeah? xD hahahhah. omg and then Taeminnie and the dog and theyre actually filming themselves too (at least that's wha ti think) and then after that just. everything omg. btw don't you think that the girl inside looks abit like someone from the World Date with SHINee??? hahaha

ohkay and now impressive you xD just to say one thing - the first time i saw the dance, like immediately when i saw the dance the first thing i said was "i think N choreographed it" I mean like it really gives me the impression and just the gut instinct that Hakyeon had choreographed it. i mean like watching him help a little in Superhero and then after that watching this dance, idk but it really seems so Cha Hakyeon xD but then again, i wasnt really sure, cos it might've been my feels and me being crazy speaking. but then i saw this on eyk:


Rosa Montes
 

I really love this MV!!! I know I may be biased when it comes to VIXX but they did a really great job with this song. I really love singing along and even doing some of the choreography. It's so amazing how N was able to create the choreography. I really want this to be reviewed!!!

DUDE HAKYEON REALLY DID CHOREOGRAPH THIS???? ARE YOU SURE??????? OMG. I WAS CORRECT I WAS CORRECT I ACTUALLY KNOW N'S STYLE HAHHAHAHAHHA OMG WHAT'S WRONG W ME. or maybe they said it somewhere??? this is edited fyi. but anyways, i went to read the comments and everyone's talking about N choreographing it. you mean they've said it before? damn. -facepalm- again, going into depth tmr. i really love how they used all the reverse effects inside fyi ^^ THIS SONG NEEDS TO BE REVIEWED DAMMIT. btw i love love love the little scrapbook-like cut-outs of themselves and the way it was edited. just.

and then,,,, GROWL!!! :DDDD so SM didn't trick us!!! omg it actually came out at 11!!! (or 12 kst) i kindda forgot about it being 11, but then mummy asked me the time so i went to watch xDDD and OMG I LOVE THIS MV TOO. IT'S LIKE I LOVE EVERY SINGLE MV THAT CAME OUT TODAY HAHHAHAHAH BUT HOW CAN I NOT OMG. IT WAS PLANNED SO NICE AND I LOVE THESE GROUPS SO MUCH I CANNOT. i love how the members actually went towards the camera and how it like moves around to film the diff members rather than cutting scenes and stuff and how they're able to naturally turn as the camera moves and everything omg i cannot. my feels. they're going everywhere now. i pity sha + karen + joey and maybe even lixin tmr. hahahha. i think i kindda scare lixin w my spazzing HAHHAHAHHA. ME CELINE AND NAB WILL BE SPAZZING + DYING + IDEK WHAT OHKAY. except no one's gonna spazz w me for BMU ): btw i'm quite surprised about the fact that SM didn't put chi subtitles for the chi ver of growl. like i mean so far all the chi mvs that i've watched all got chi subtitles. pls dont tell me SM's gonna take it down kay.

I AM JUST.... I CANNOT. MY FEELS. EVERYWHERE. THREE MVS IN ONE DAY. NO. YOU CANNOT DO THIS TO ME. NO. DO NOT DO THIS AGAIN YOU HEAR ME. NO. ANDWAE DAMMIT OMG. i will sleep tonight.....................i hope lol.

i can't wait to go in depth for all the mvs tmr + my day today (which was an amazing one btw) + something that happened freaking last week and i've just been a procrastinating bitch so i'm hoping i'll actually bother to blog about it.

AMC tmr! just happy that i can watch M! Countdown! :D

NAE GA WAE IREOKE~~~ (cos that's pretty much the only thing i catch, plus i dont understand jap = can't write the lyrics. wanted to write the eng ones, but i stm then forgot D: and can't listen to them now cos daddy's infront of me and i have to sleep)

Hope™

ps. VIXX is so climbing up my list of favourite bands ohkay. i shall now finally call myself a ST✰RLIGHT! :D i know the star's a diff one la ohkay. haha. but how can i not love VIXX??? like they compliment each other so well?????????????????

Comments