"You're really good at art!"
I'm not sure if everyone feels like that, but I find it so awkward when teachers compliment me for my drawings.... Like last time in tuition my tutor would be like "Wow, lee xian, you're really good in drawing!" and all I usually says an awkward thanks. Then they'd go on asking like if I take lessons, or if I'm pursuing an art career when I grow up. Cant I just draw because I want to????? Must I choose an art-related job???? I find it a little irritating at times cos it's kindda weird. Like you're so good at it, why won't you do it? Meh, to me, drawing is more of a hobby than a profession.
It was pretty awkward during amath today too. Like mdm fan knows I hate amath like izzit not obvious enough omg haha and so I was drawing while miss Yeo was yapping away. And then mdm fan was like "you're planning to go NAFA next time izzit?" and I'm like "No.....?" and here comes the standard reply "you're quite good in it!" um thanks? (: I was drawing some random crap - just my thoughts and the stuff around me I guess haha.
Recently I've been taking up new drawing projects WTH I make myself sound like some freaking artist LOL like a few days ago I was drawing like many different type of eyes? Like one looking at lightning/fire and stuff. Will post it up when I have the time/stop being such a lazy ass. And then ytd I started and completed my project of drawing a realistic eye, the one u see in what is love mv. I'm thinking it's yixing's eye, but I could always be wrong haha. And tmr I'll be drawing a pic of vixx's Jekyll album cover. You might be wondering why I'm not drawing SHINee right? I did last time, but I got it screwed up so bad hahahhaha. If u didn't realise, I think I'm only good at drawing eyes haha. So the vixx proj that I'm taking up is like a test if I can really draw people. Cos so far everytime I try it turns out like crap. Really hoping the vixx one will turn out successful though!! (: hwaiting~
Lol this is more of me talking 'bout drawing than complaining about tchers complimenting me lol. I think many people feel the same? Like awkward when you receive compliments? Don't you? Haha. Like um, you don't know how to respond... ><
Rum pum pum pum (because the song's stuck in my head hehe)
Hope™
Comments
Post a Comment