DRIMXX
Hahaha Ohkay so from the name of this post you can kindda guess I'm talking about vixx? Haha from the way I lamely incorporated VIXX into dreams :p anyways, so I'm up so late again because I fell asleep at five again. In my defense, I planned to wake up at six so I can do chi but my alarm clock never wake me up!!!! T.T so I'm pretty much doomed for Chinese I guess T.T
Ohkay so anyways, I had a dream about vixx like you dont fucking say lol. And inside it's just mostly my first and second bias, Hakyeon and Taekwoon. Ohkay so idk why they were at my house, but someone Hakyeon was there for a while then after that he left to what I guess was his house which was my neighbour's house. Then after that Taekwoon stayed and pretty much anti-socialed in my parent's room.
I know that seems pretty boring and everything. The main part (or so I think/the part I rmb most) is when they were leaving and idk why but I was leaving w them. And apparently Hakyeon was freaking short HAHAHHAHAHA. I think I had some sort of insoles in my shoes, so it made me taller than him. And When I asked him how tall he was, he was like 172 xP
And then like I think I kindda asked Taekwoon too. And I think Taekwoon either asked me my height or my birthday haha. But at first Taekwoon was like his usual self. Like completely antisocial and stuff. But after that he warmed up to meeeee!! XD omg I'm going crazy hahah
And then they were speaking to me in english Ohkay like WTH????? Haha although I don't remember if they actually sound themselves or not.
But hey, it's a good/cool dream, right!! HAHHAHA. It's almost three and I should sleep soon (even though I've slept a lot alr) so nighty nights!!! (:
There's a crazy person inside of me.
Hope™
Comments
Post a Comment