누가뭐라건 So What?

I really don't get it. I dont get what the big fuss about academics is about. I think ie mentioned this so many times now that I'm starting to sounds like a broken tape recorder on my blog heh, and you tell me you sound like one too. But seriously. If I really did get straight As, if I got top in the whole school, what good can it do if I'm not happy in the end? We're taught that money doesn't buy happiness. But have you ever thought that education doesn't get you happiness either? Grab a random person on the street and ask them what makes them happy. Grab a parent/grandparent, and they'll say it's seeing their children/grandchildren, them being happy and stuff, right? unless that person's a heartless bastard. so to get children/grandchildren, do you need education? I'm pretty sure not. If not we'd wont even be here now since in the past, I don't think schools were specially set up to teach people.

Anyways, that's only one side of this multi-sided coin. Sure. Education can help bring one to their happiness. But if one is too absorbed in education, they won't ever be able to break away and get their happiness, can they? They say that having true love is happiness. So yeah. Sure. Your significant other works in the same line as you. Yes. Education helped you, because you studied so hard and you two happened to have the same job and everything. But if you just continue studying, you'll never talk to your significant other, will you? Save for a few questions about whatever you're studying on, probably. It's good to have a thirst for knowledge. But ever heard that too much of a good thing is never good? And just being completely random here, but from what I've experienced so far, isn't one of a parent/person's greatest wish to be able to 抱孙子 or something? Or do I watch too much dramas lol. 

So Ohkay. I got an F9 for amath. So what? Like they say, you can't force love. Even though it's more on the topic of like... An actual living thing loving another actual living thing, doesn't it work for inanimateand probably useless stuff too? -cough- maths/physics -cough- I don't like amath. Scratch that. I hate amath. Hate it to the fucking core. You can't make me like it. Maybe make me like something I dislike like tetris? I kindda like tetris now lol, but not make me love something I hate Ohkay. 

I know I don't have much thirst for knowledge - heck I think that thirst was quenched umpteen years ago - but everyone's different, right? You may yearn to gain knowledge all your life, or you're happy with the information in your head. Either way, all of us have different ways of being happy. If you're a creepy sadistic person.... I suggest........... Uh..... You go look for like minded people...? Lol. Ohkay off topic. You may be a person that gets happy when you know everything (hey, wasnt there this Indiana jones show where the lady wanted to know so much that she ended up perishing?) but I'm different. I don't see the need to know so much. What makes me happy is well, doing what I like I guess. And I like singing and dancing (maybe even rapping lol). Sure, I like kpop too (: so you see the difference? One man's meat is another man's poison. 

And it's time to make myself a broken tape recorder again (yay). Even if I get degree after degree, Nobel prize after Nobel prize, more and more recognition. But if I'm not happy, wouldnt my life be a wasted one? I think I've read somewhere that if you're not happy by the time you die, your life's a wasted one. Anyways, I'd like to remind you that it's MY life. MY choices. MY mistakes. I know you care for me (shit this sounds like JB LOL), don't think I don't. But don't you want to see me happy too? If you force me into studying and shit, do you really think I'll be happy? I don't think the most important thing in life is money, nor fame, nor knowledge. It's happiness. Like the overused saying, you only live once. So why not lead a happy life? 

I may not be making sense here. I don't know. I guess I'm pretty angry now too. But whatever. Just my thoughts - as if you'll ever read them lol. 

Victim of conformity, pressed down on all fours. Stand up, fight back, the world, it's yours. damn I love my blog title so much hahahahha. And I love the lyricist of NU'EST's Action Keke

Hope™

Comments