강렬한
Yeah ohkay idk if the Korean word on top is correct Haha. and I know I look like a freaking ghost in the pic :p and I think that the photo is taken as if i used nightvision goggles to take it Haha.
Anyways, so as you can see from how angry I was just now, I couldn't sleep and I decided to take my SHINee lightstick. True, I did not go to the concert, and I had told my friend to buy this for me, but it still means alot to me ohkay (:
So yeah. It gives me strength. I don't know why, but they make me soooooooo happy and I just... I feel happy thinking about them (: just a random middle of the night post here. Hehe. Btw, I frigging hate my phone's autocorrect. _.
you're like oxygen (: [I was gonna write the lyrics of bodyguard, but then I don't knee the lyrics T.T]
Hope™
Ps. I tried taking a pic w hakyeon too, on the VIXX TV app but it was really hard to, so I gave up. Plus, I couldn't shut it up so everytime I took a photo, a loud shutter sound can be heard and I don't need anyone waking up now (ESP Cos No one knows I have this lightstick Lol)
잘자용! ♡
Comments
Post a Comment