Think before talking bad about kpop 😏
Hahahah so just now 4Minute's What's Your Name was on show Cham just now and dad came in, saw that song and was like 'tch, stupid song one' and ma who was in the room was like 'all kpop songs are like that one. No meaning. Useless'
O rly? Think again pls~ haha this was my reply to her:
Don't have! A lot of kpop songs are meaningful!
Mum: like what?
Like one shot, warrior, power, face, action...
In face it's like about the bullying in Korea, so it's kindda like singing about it to the people around the world. Action is about how ye society forces you to do things, and it's about standing up for yourself and break out of what they're making you do. One shot is like saying how in life, you only have one shot and you cannot let it go to waste. Like you have to seize the day, strike when the iron is hot. Warrior is about I think fighting back against someone an I think power also? Ayo is about how... When others push you down, you still stand up. Like stay strong as stuff like that.
Mum: .............. What time are you going to bathe?
HAHAHHAHAHAH IN YOUR FACE!!!! XDDDDD THIS IS WHAT YOU GET WHEN YOU INSULT KPOP :D I will defend them no matter what (:
Btw the words I say may not be the exact ones, but you get the idea haha.
Oh, and I haven't blogged about Hyde and xoxo yet I know. I actually wrote a little alr. But then I saved it as draft. Will work omit now(: meant to put loads of pics, but then I'd have to use the com and I'm watching/listening to show Cham now :p
Stand up, fight back. The world, it's yours!
Hope™
O rly? Think again pls~ haha this was my reply to her:
Don't have! A lot of kpop songs are meaningful!
Mum: like what?
Like one shot, warrior, power, face, action...
In face it's like about the bullying in Korea, so it's kindda like singing about it to the people around the world. Action is about how ye society forces you to do things, and it's about standing up for yourself and break out of what they're making you do. One shot is like saying how in life, you only have one shot and you cannot let it go to waste. Like you have to seize the day, strike when the iron is hot. Warrior is about I think fighting back against someone an I think power also? Ayo is about how... When others push you down, you still stand up. Like stay strong as stuff like that.
Mum: .............. What time are you going to bathe?
HAHAHHAHAHAH IN YOUR FACE!!!! XDDDDD THIS IS WHAT YOU GET WHEN YOU INSULT KPOP :D I will defend them no matter what (:
Btw the words I say may not be the exact ones, but you get the idea haha.
Oh, and I haven't blogged about Hyde and xoxo yet I know. I actually wrote a little alr. But then I saved it as draft. Will work omit now(: meant to put loads of pics, but then I'd have to use the com and I'm watching/listening to show Cham now :p
Stand up, fight back. The world, it's yours!
Hope™
Comments
Post a Comment