Haizz... I always kena hit by those things hanging in the mrt for people to hold on to ): haha xD
Anyways, I'm omw to chan's hse now cos their cmps filming needs calefares.... lol. It was raining in Tampines ): thankfully wasn't too wet luh... haha thanks to my beautiful umbrella♡ Lol what's wrong w me now o.o
I feel bored... that's Why I'm blogging hehe. But now I'm in mrt I dont really know what to blog about... oh well. I guess I can blog abt ytd.
Went to Natasha's hse ytd! Hehe she made me watch boys over flowers Lol. But then the episodes all missing a few parts here and there :\ so couldn't really watch the whole thing... haha. And her sisters are really cute! Hehe. Like I hope they aren't too awkward with me anymore lol.
And I also showed her Peniel's vlog! Hehe. It's the Valentine's day one. It's damn funny. I think everyone should watch it lol. Too bad the last time he blogged was in February ): but maybe they stopped for awhile Co's of promotions and everything o.O
Hehe then we also wanted to see if we could update Ayise or camparaderie but.... Ayise we don't really know what to write anymore :\ then camparaderie we finally reviewed one guy's application that was sent in like eons ago haha.
Hm. I'm reaching my stop soon. so bye!
Stand by me~
Hope™
Comments
Post a Comment