나는 죽고 싶어

Fuck I'm such a horrible Christian I feel so guilty. Ohkay so I guess you guys know that im a Christian but my family's like Buddhist or free thinker right? And you coward of a blogger can't find the courage to tell her family that she's a Christian despite so many of her cousins already doing it.

I'm so sorry God. Because just now when I was making my ic, the lady asked for my religion  and I told her I don't have one so she set it as free thinker  BUT I'M NOT FREE THINKER OMG

Why couldn't i find the courage to tell her that im a Christian? As a Christian i feel so guilty now. I don't even know. but I don't know that we can't turn time back sowe should not regret. And I'll try my best not to. I already prayed to God to ask for His forgiveness and i really jppe He does forgive me and that He'll give me a chance to... I guess redeem myself from this...? Idk  but I wanna go to church. I wanna be baptised. I dolt know if I can change all these in my ic, but if I can, I'll do it without a second thought.

I really hope that the Lord will forgive me  I beg for His forgiveness. And I hope that I can really be baptized and go to church and everything. I Kindda hope that my cousin will be able to help me with it. I hope God can help me too. I'm soooooooooooo sorry Lord, please forgive me. I've sinned again.

I'm sorry, so sorry

Hope™

Comments