Happy Birthday Jonghyun~! ❤


YO GUISE!!! IT'S JJONG'S BIRTHDAY!!! :DDDD HAPPY BIRTHDAY PUPPY JJONG!! ^~^ sorry for not blogging in a long time,,, i actually have quite alot to blog about, esp since today was sports day :D

anyways, cos i'm a little bit rushing now, i'll have to do this quick, neh?

Dear Jonghyun,
Oppa, how are you? I know you've gotten into a car accident recently, and i really hope you're ohkay (: Thankfully it wasn't super serious, and i really hope that you'll recover soon (: I hope that you won't be suffering too much, and that you'll have a full recovery soon. I hope that currently, you're on a speedy road to recovery. really really hope that your nose is gonna recover soon (: I also hope that you and the members would all be healthy, remember to have enough sleep and enough food~
And thanks Jjong, thanks for being there and everything (: i know i sound like I'm writing to someone i've known for a long time, but thanks. thanks for being such a funny guy, for being able to sing so well - that can usually calm me down when i'm pissed. thanks for putting in so much effort for SHINee World. really, thank you (: thank you for writing so many amazing songs~ and i think one of the most important things is thank you, for auditioning for SM. for getting the courage to audition (: hehe. you did audition, didn't you? :P well, i don't really know what to say and i don't want it to sound awkward and stuff... so i guess i'll end here then (: 

haha i'm sorry >< i'll go on to the birthday song now~

생일축하합니다!
생일축하합니다!
사랑하는종현오빠,
생일축하합니다!!!

have a great day ahead guys (((((:

Rewind the film of our memories, to the day we first met~

Hope™

Comments